Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

What are you thinking

OOOH man!!

So i was talking to some women to day about marriage, and one girl that is engaged was saying that her and her boyfriend are trying to have a baby!!!!
When I heard this I not so politely asked her WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!
Her response was "My aunt and her husband have NEVER been married. They have had two children together, five total. They live with each other and don't plan on getting married. But their family is very secure and stable. Her kids (my cousins) are now 18 and 19. They are doing well. So as far as us deciding that we shouldn't rush into a marriage, that s a personal decision. But thank you for your words of wisdom."
OH she is also only 20 and her boyfriend is 21! There is another reason to be married before she has kids.

Then she told me i was wrong and tyred to be an adult by saying "i'm just gunna say "ok" prindle. Right now I cant give you a full response as to why I don't agree or to confirm or justify your concerns because I am at work. But I will. but for now, thanks. "


Oh my Gosh, what are people thinking these days!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello???? Gonna post anytime soon?