Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Funny things from the DR show


Written by our own Chris Russell, courtesy of My Total Money Makeover.com.
I still have money in my "restaurant" envelope ... can I buy you dinner?
Would you like to dance? I'd love to show you my Baby Steps.
Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you're better than I deserve.
Allow me to introduce myself ... I am "borrower", and you must be "lender".
Good thing I got just term life insurance ... because I saw you and my heart stopped!
You can't spell Financial Peace University without U and I.
I've already kicked Sallie Mae out. Want to take her place?
I just bought a bass boat with cash ... and it's a good thing, because you're quite a catch!
I'm not mortgage interest baby ... don't write me off.
The good news? I'm debt free. The better news? I'm also date free.
What would you say if I asked you out? (response: no). That's not good enough
Courtesy of one of Dave's listeners On a scale of 350-850, I'm a Zero!

No comments: