Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

wedding




well,


I'm sitting at work waiting for 50 some pages of reports to print off on the worlds slowest printer, so i thought id write some more.




our wedding on the 10th was great it really couldn't have been any better. The groom (being Josh) and the bride(being me, Sara) were both there so that's a good start. The majority of our friends and family were there and so was the bishop so really that's all we needed.




After the wedding we went back to my parents house and had food and cake and YES Josh smashed the cake right in my face!!!! I'll get him later for that. But all-in-all i went great also.




Then of to White Sulfur Springs we went for our honeymoon!!!!;)) we had a blast with the dogs ever though it was windy and cold we enjoyed every minuet of it. And we even made some friends down at the Stockman Bar.




next week ill post some photos of everything so you all can see what I'm talkin about.








P.S. my printer is still printing those reports!!!!!










No comments: