Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh! I am SOOO a Girl.










Here is the basic breakdown of our hilarious night last night.










  • 5:30 With boys at Albertsons. In the middle of a very crowded line Tony yells out, "OUCH Thomas! You're stepping on my peanuts!" Ya that's what he calls "them" very cute. Mild stares.




  • 5:50 Eating dinner when the "men of the house" (Tony and Josh) start having a conversation about... farting. Eeeew. Gross. I am such a girl.




  • 5:52 The Men start having a farting match...




  • 5:53 The Men start farting on each other...




  • 5:54 Angry disgusted mama, "Knock it off you two! We are trying to have dinner and that's gross!" Josh, "What? It's funny."




  • 6:00 Tony and Thomas start having a screaming match to see who can scream louder.




  • 6:02 Josh joins them




  • 6:01 Me thinking to myself, "Are you freakin kidding me"




  • 6:03 Me out loud, "Josh! Don't encourage this." Josh, "What? It's funny"




  • 6:25 Getting boys ready for bath. --- We are starting to introduce the concept, to Thomas, of actually using the potty to potty in rather than just to play with and flush. So we put him on it. In the past he would get on and then make this face and sound like "eeeeeeehh" Like he was trying to poop or pee. Last night he ACTUALLY PEED!! So now he really knows what's supposed to happen when you sit on the potty!




  • 6:25 Thomas pees in the potty!!!




  • 6:30 Josh to Tony, "Quit playing with your wiener." Tony, "What's a wiener? I don't have one of those." Josh, "It's that thing right there." Tony, "Oh. Why is it purple?"




  • 6:31 I leave the bathroom figuring this was Josh's place not mine.




  • 6:40 I have come back to the bathroom to get Thomas. I wrap him up and send him down the hall to his room. Before I had the chance to get up and run after him he is back and naked. Then he does his "EEEEEEEE" (uh-oh I know what that means) Yup pees all over the floor. Me "Oh! Thomas no no we do that in the potty!" Josh "Do what?" Right as he steps in Thomas' pile of pee. Me, "Umm pee." Josh very calmly, "Oh, that's what I just stepped in wasn't it?" checks the floor. Him "Yup it was".






So that was how are evening went.









1 comment:

Gena..Silver Nest Designs said...

This is great!!! I just did a post on "boys" on Earth Monkeys this monday...You've even got a lot more gross stuff than me!! Thanks for the laugh...Gena