Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Finacial Peace University w/ Dave Ramsey. intro week 1

Well the Prindles (Josh and I ) started the class, Financial Peace University, taught by Dave Ramsey (via DVD) last night. We didn't really start it but we had the intro class. Josh was not able to make it, so it was just Karen "dragging" me into it, although I would have gone voluntarily.
The class is once a week for 13 weeks. I think that's pretty manageable but Josh is kind of throwing a tissie fit about it. Oh well he will get over it I know he will. I am really excited to be doing this, all the stories from other people are sound so encouraging and they are all so excited to have us there and to be sharing their experiences with us. I have been doing really well on paying bills on time now I just have to focus on Joshs' bills and getting his in order.
Well I will keep you posted on the rest of the classes and how they change our bad spending habits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"If you live like no one else, later you can live like no one else." Dave Ramsey

You're on the right track for sure!