Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FPU week 1


So we had the first of 13 lessons with our PFU class. Josh wasn't able to make it because he was hard at work, I'll let it slide this time.
The class started with a 1 hour video with Dave, this week was Super Savings! I enjoy watching the videos Dave makes them funny and very eye-opening. The part that wants to make me scream at him is while he is up on stage talking he is carrying a hand full of 100 dollar bills and I wanna just scream and tell him to put them away! "We know your rich, your kit coast $100, put the cash away!"
Then when I got home I got online to look at the web site and, Josh and I watched a clip on how to buy a car for free! And you bet we are going to save up to do that. It takes awhile but the basic gist is that you put money in a money market account and pay for the car with the interest from that. Over all it was very fun and I cant wait to take Josh next week.
P.S. I even figured out how to get a picture on my blogs that are not from my camera. So thats progress in my blogging abilites!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you notice how we all track that handful of cash. Cash talks and we all listen! LOL! That's the point! :)