Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008


So I am Getting very very tired of the snow. My tires on the car are going bald and it makes many more "car noises" when its cold and that bothers me because I cant afford to fix it right now. Plus our front yard is still under about 8 inches of snow andthat makes it very hard to get to my car and the mail box. And when I'm out doing visits all day my toes freeze and my car never gets a chance to warm up befor i have to shut it off again.
I am very much a summer person! Thats is I just had to vent for a bit.


I was just looking at pictures online and found this one and loved it so I put it on as my summer picture.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm dreaming of those summer days right along with you... Four more months :::sniff, sniff:::