Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Money and time

OK so for the last few weeks Josh and I have been very busy! He is totally swamped with work (which is a good thing) and I have been busy trying to clean up after him and make sure he is staying on task.
So as for the Total Money Makeover we have not finished it yet but, I am paying more attention to the things we waste our money on (i.e. late fees ! finance charges, overdrafts) and I have tyred to get my self set up on a budget (It doesn't have to last the whole month cause we kinda use my money at the beginning of the month and his toward the end). But I am more just trying to not go in the whole.
And good news from the front I have finally paid my cell phone bill of to a 0.00 balance for the first time in a year and a half!! And Josh has paid of his Snap-On account for the first time since he was 17!!!
New subject:
Over the weekend Josh, my dad, and I laid new flooring in his parents house as a surprise Christmas present. I looks soooo good the old flooring was about 25 years old and was in good condition but needed to go! And of course his parents LOVE it. The dogs are a little scared to walk on it but they will be fine. I will try and post some pictures later this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're going to love Dave Ramsey!

And I can't wait to see pictures of the floor. You know, we love ours!