Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Opportunity of a Night Time


So last night after work I decided to go home and clean up the house I haven’t been able to do that since late October and it desperately needed it. So I started with sweeping and mopping (that’s mopping x1), and I cleaned out a few cupboards as well as cleaning the bathroom and a few other nooks and crannies. Around 7:30 Josh called to say he would be eating with the guys down at the shop so I would be on my own for dinner. I finished the task at hand, cleaning out the “junk” drawer (picture featured above) and then decided it was time to eat. I opened up the fridge and OOOOOHHH CRAP!!! …CRASH, CRASH…
There went a huge bowl of split pea soup and shredded beef!
OMG, to quote Taylor "IT went EVERYWHERE"!
It was on the ceiling, it was on the living room floor in ALL of the side compartments of the fridge and is some awfully weird places. Gross green slimy… soup.

So now why I call it an OPPORTUNITY.

When we first moved in I put something in the bottom drawer of the fridge and it leaked and I haven’t been able to get the stinking drawer out to clean it. Well, last night I had no choice I HAD to take it out so I ended up completely taking apart the fridge to get the bottom drawer out but at least I finally got to clean out that bottom drawer!
All in all I ended up mopping the floor 4 times with soap and a fifth time with water. It took me over a hour and six buckets of water. I got, hopefully, all the “gooo” out of, under from, off the top of, and from in between every area around the fridge.
So that was the way I spent my night, it was clean then messy then clean again.

P.S. I regret not taking a picture of the mess. Sorry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come clean mine... Please! :)