Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Since July

Hi so i feel bad about not posting for almost six months so I'm am going to play a quick game of catch up and then move on and hopefully stay more on top of things.
  • In August we bought our house!! We love it, its great and we enjoy every frustrating minute of being home owners.
  • We got our kitty and named him Tuff and sorry we didn't put him on the Christmas card.
  • Josh's business is still going well and recently he has had the time to put together his "dream truck".
  • My job is the same not much has changed.
  • Thanksgiving was spent in Lovell with Josh's family and Christmas was spent here with my family.
  • I got a new sewing machine and having that has kept me more than busy.
  • Since Christmas I have been making purses, rice bags, curtains and, mending various pairs of jeans with my sowing machine. Being on the DR walk of life really makes you get the most out of the clothing you do have.
  • And other than that we have been just happy to be recovering from Christmas.

If I have pictures I will try to get them posted! Until then I have a few specific incidents that I will be posting about! I look forward to that and to hopefully be better at posting more consistently.

No comments: