Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CAT+WATER = ??????












Yes, so one day I put this chair in front of the refrigerator to get something down and when I came back I caught Tuff in the act of getting ice and water out of the fridge. I don't know why but my cat is obsessed with water.




Anyway I thought, "No big deal just move the chair." Well I was wrong a few nights later I could here him knocking something around and finally I got up just to make sure it wasn't something breakable and as I was walking into the kitchen I noticed about 5 ice cubes sitting on the floor. That's right Tuff took his "getting letters off the fridge" talent and used it to get ice out of the door. Side note he loves ice too!




and here are some more pics of Tuff and his obsession with water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice. One more reason NOT to have a cat. As if I need another reason!?